Entries for the 2019 Middleburg Horse Trials will open on April 23, 2019. Please check back for more details at that time.
Important Notes Regarding Entries:
- If you do not see your ride times or entry status, please contact the show secretary at email@example.com.
- All riders must complete waivers for both Great Meadow and the Middleburg Orange County Pony Club. Please download and bring the waivers with you. You will NOT ride without one.
- All missing fees and paperwork, including signature pages and up to date coggins, are required before packets will be given out. Printed copies only – no photos. Packets available on June 9th.
- Directions for parking will be posted – All traffic will enter via Gate 2 off of Old Tavern road and exit out of Gate 8 onto Rte 17. All volunteers and spectators must enter at Gate 7.
- Please plan to bring water - there is limited water onsite at Great Meadow.
- Entries are not complete unless payment has been made, even if the paperwork was received or postmarked prior to the closing date of May 23, 2019. Please email the secretary with your intent to make payment in order to have your ride time posted.
- If you are missing a current coggins or a signature page, your entry is considered incomplete even if you have made payment, and an incomplete entry fee of $30 may be assessed.
- Once the entries are closed, any change of division, rider and/or horse may not be granted unless scheduling permits. If a change is allowed, a $50 change fee will be assessed.
- All inquiries must be made via email to the secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org., not to other members of the organization.
- Please note, there is another website that appears nearly identical to our official site (www.mocponyclub.org). This is NOT our web site nor is this domain owned/maintained by us. Do not use www.mocponyclub.org to obtain updates to the horse trials or entries!